Terms & Conditions
- All our tours are operated by experienced licensed English speaking tour guides and drivers.
- All our tours are custom-made, and designed for travelers aiming to travel with friends, family or individually.
- Our tours are operated in different vehicles depending on the number of people, we use 7, 14 seater, 17 seater mini-buses and Jeeps for individual and offraod trips.
- Some monuments are closed on certain days of the week or may close without prior notice from the local authorities on national celebrations like Ramadan or Eid El Adha, so the company cannot guarantee visit at these days.
2. Reservation and payment
In order to confirm a booking, the customer must send us a deposit of 20%, the balance can be settled 20 days prior to departure or by cash upon arrival.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking for which payment has not been made under the above conditions.
- Payments can be processed by Bank Transfer
- Unfortunately, we do not accept payments with credit cards because they are not very popular nor practical in Morocco and they generate so many fees and hold some security risks.
2. Cancellation policy
In case of cancellation, the full amount will be refunded if the agency is noticed until 40 days before arrival. After this period, only 20% will be refunded back to the customer.
- 30% is nonrefundable 15-29 days before the travel date
- 60% is nonrefundable 7-14 days before the travel date-
- 90% is nonrefundable 6 or less days before the travel date
- 100% is nonrefundable in case of No Show
- The client may cancel the booking at any time, however, should be aware that the amount paid to date may not be partially or entirely refunded.
- In case of NO-SHOW, the company will not make any refund to the customer. This applies to accommodation, food, entrance fees, or any other services.
- Original Travels reserves the right to change the order of the itinerary or services provided, such as departure time or replace any hotel initially planned by others of similar category in exceptional cases. If unforeseen conditions oblige us to suspend any tour, clients will be entitled to refund of the deposit already paid.
4. Luggage responsibility
- We are not responsible for the customer’s luggage when it is kept inside the hotel room.
- Under no circumstances is the company will be responsible for the loss or theft of valuable items such as gold, jewelry, silver and money, personal documents, credit cards…
- Clients should always have with them updated personal documentation (passport, permits, insurance etc.)
- Under no conditions, the agency will be held responsible for the loss or theft of our customers' personal documents such as driving license, passport, ID cards and credit cards..
Customers reserve the right to complain for the services provided or any other element that has gone against the quality of service. These complaints shall only be considered when sent by e-mail within no more than 15 days after the end of the services. Complaints should be sent by e-mail to our head office email@example.com